The BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology is the world's largest industrial biotechnology event for business leaders, investors, and policy makers in biofuels, biobased products, and renewable chemicals.
BIO is excited to partner with the PHLLife to bring the 2014 conference to Philadelphia highlighting the industry's growth, importance for generating green jobs, making greener products and cleaner processes all aimed at building a biobased economy.
Who should attend?
Industry and academic scientists; business executives, government policy makers, stakeholders, and investors.
2013 Conference Highlights
- 1,200 attendees - representing 37 countries
- A vibrant exhibit hall showcasing 70 companies and organizations
- 600 meetings scheduled using BIO's One-on-One business partnering system
- 5 plenary sessions featuring key industry thought leaders
- 7 breakout tracks with 56 sessions, and 6 specialized workshops
- 75 poster presentations
- 13 Clean Tech Investor Sessions
- Presentation of the George Washington Carver Award to Dr. Jay Keasling