Link to the abstract submission site: https://my.ersnet.org/Login.html (log to your MyERS account with your personal username and password or create your own account).When submitting an abstract, authors also have the opportunty to apply for a bursary. Click here for further information on abstract and bursary.
Submission deadline: November 08, 2013.
Programme of the Conference:
- The genesis of allergy and asthma
- Effector mechanisms in allergy
- Epithelial cells at the forefront
- New trends in immunology and asthma
- Immune responses in chronic lung diseases
- The Early evening session: the new drug discovery paradigm
- 2 poster sessions
- Oral presentations based on abstracts
- The Young Investigator session - the William MacNee Award