Azerbaijan State Economic University (ASEU) announces the start of admission process of foreigners to bachelor (undergraduate) and master (graduate) programs for the 2013/2014 academic year.
ASEU is the only economic-profiled public university in Azerbaijan and it is one of the biggest higher educational institutions in the Southern Caucasus with more than 18 thousand students enrolled in 21 specialties. Now, ASEU has more than 500 international students from twenty different countries of the world.
Foreigners are admitted to ASEU through an interview and their education is regulated by an agreement signed between the University and student.
Foreigners may get their education in Azerbaijani, Turkish, English or Russian.
The documents to be submiitted by foreign applicants:
At initial stage (by e-mail or fax):
- passport’s copy
- a copy of certificate (diploma) confirming a secondary education
- a copy of bachelor diploma (only for master program)
At next stage:
- application to rector
- original certificate (diploma) confirming a secondary education certificate
- original transcript attached to certificate (diploma) confirming a secondary education
- original of passport and the copies of pages with visas
- 4 colored photos with red background (size 3x4)
- health certificate
- medical insurance certificate
- original bachelor diploma and its transcript (only for master program)
Note: all documents should have notarially certified translations.
Detailed information about ASEU and its specialties can be found on the following web pages:
Admission period: July 20 - September 10, 2013
Starting date of academic year: September 15, 2013
For more information and contacts:
ASEU’s International Relations Office
Address: ASEU’s main building, 6, Istiqlaliyyat str., AZ1001, Baku, Azerbaijan
Tel.: +994 12 4926045
Fax: +994 12 4925940
Mob: +994 50 3390464